A great variety of pocket styles to add to the Tabula Rasa Jacket including: traditional inseam pocket, kangaroo pocket for inseam or exterior, exterior patch pockets, hidden incidental pockets, and pintuck pocket. Includes downloadable patterns in three formats for all sizes, XS-3XL, and instruction book.
Please note: This pattern does not include all pattern pieces needed for a full jacket; refer to the core Tabula Rasa Jacket pattern for the front, back, side and sleeve pattern pieces.
View samples of all the sleeve and cuff variations on Tabula Rasa Jackets, shirts and blouses in our photo gallery and this video Trunk Show. Find detailed how-to’s in our blog archive, Sew! Let’s Get Dressed.
About Digital Patterns
Digital patterns are in PDF format and may be downloaded on your computer or mobile device. Each digital pattern may be downloaded three times only, so please save your files in a safe place after downloading. All digital patterns include five files:
- Directions for how to print your digital pattern
- A large format pattern that can be taken to a copy shop to print
- An A0 format pattern that can be taken to a copy shop to print
- A tiled pattern that can be printed at home on U.S. letter sized paper or A4 paper
- The Instruction book for your patterns which includes information on design, fabrication, and construction.
For more information on digital patterns, please visit our Digital Patterns FAQ page.