Fit for Art Patterns welcomes retail partners! Our patterns are designed to help your customers and students sew successfully. Fit for Art’s patterns provide many benefits:
- Detailed illustrated instruction books with fitting, design, and fabrication information in addition to construction steps.
- Fitting options in every core wardrobe pattern to get sewists off to a quick start.
- Online resources and supports that include fitting and pattern adjustment information through downloadable documents, video demonstrations and general sewing resources.
- An inspirational photo gallery of samples made with Fit for Art Patterns.
- Weekly email blog post providing ideas and inspiration for projects with Fit for Art’s patterns.
- Our core patterns are an excellent tool for teaching classes and workshops for women of all sizes.
- Our system of core patterns with variations encourages customers to buy additional patterns to expand their sewing options. New patterns will continue to be added to the pattern line.
- Our retail partners are promoted on the website with the name, location, and a link to their website.
- High customer satisfaction for new and returning sewists as well as more experienced wearable artists.
Our wholesale patterns are available at 50% of the retail price plus the cost of priority mail shipping by USPS and a 3% processing fee. Fit for Art requires a minimum wholesale order of 10 patterns in any combination. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to place a wholesale order. Fill out the form below to apply for a wholesale account and receive our quarterly wholesale newsletter. Thank you!