Patterns and Projects
- Print out our step-by-step directions for making Scrap Lace to use in your sewing creations.
- Follow these directions to Make a Tabula Rasa Vest with your Tabula Rasa Jacket or Swing Variation patterns.
- Sew a personalized face mask for yourself or as a gift for family and friends with our Step-by-Step Face Mask directions; find links to download the face mask pattern in 3 sizes in the post.
- Make an Artful Slumber Mask as a gift for yourself or others. Download the Artful Slumber Mask pattern and directions here, and read Rae’s inspirational post Handmade Holiday Gifting.
- Download our pattern to make your own Felted Wool Layered Flower Pin (PDF) such as featured on this felted wool sweater and felted wool jacket.
- Wrap It Up! (PDF) provides directions and a template for making an obi-style belt or an attached sash for a Tabula Rasa Jacket.
- Download our pattern to make your own Organza Rose Pin (PDF) and follow Rae’s illustrations in Holiday Flower Pin.
- Create a bouquet of Denim Dahlias (PDF) with this downloadable pattern and Rae’s step-by-step illustrations in Sew the Gift of Flowers.
- Make yourself a cute Pintuck Pocket (PDF) for your Tabula Rasa Jacket. You can also see photos of the pocket construction in this blog post, Pintuck Pocket for You.
- Want to add flowers to your latest Tabula Rasa creation? Try our Multi-Sized Flower Pattern (PDF) as seen in Rae Cumbie’s article in the April/May 2012 issue of Sew News magazine. The directions and photos are in the magazine article.
Jeans Details Sampler Class
- Download the pattern for jeans fly front sample (PDF).
- Read the following posts from our blog:
- Read or download Rae’s web extra for Sew News magazine on making DIY Jeans – Easy Faux Fly.
Zipper Sampler Class
- Download trouser fly front pattern (PDF).
- Read the following posts from our blog on inserting:
Knit Finishes Tutorial
- Download the U-neckline and boat neckline pattern (PDF).
- Download the instructions for the U-neckline and boat neckline pattern (PDF).
- Search our blog archive for posts on sewing with knits, including Knit Tee Hems, Boat and Ballet necklines and many more.