Downloadable patterns and illustrated instructions to change the style of the Tabula Rasa Jacket with several sleeve and cuff variations. Substitute the two new sleeve styles – a looser, shorter “Summer” sleeve and a graceful “Full” sleeve that gathers into a narrow cuff – for the original sleeve pattern. Add any of the five cuff styles – a band cuff, a turned-back cuff, a split turned-back cuff, a flaring bell cuff, and a lantern cuff – to any of the three sleeve styles to change the look of your next Tabula Rasa Jacket. Includes three download formats in all sizes, XS-3XL.
Please note: this product does not include a full jacket pattern. Refer to your core Tabula Rasa Jacket pattern for the front, back, side and band pattern pieces and for size information.
Like the Tabula Rasa Jacket, these sleeves and cuffs can be made up in a wide variety of fabrics. Fabric suggestions for each sleeve style are included in the instructions. The Full sleeve requires a softly draping woven fabric such as sheer or opaque silk, rayon, tencel, bamboo, wool challis, fine cotton lawn, lace and velvet.
About Digital Patterns
Digital patterns are in PDF format and may be downloaded on your computer or mobile device. Each digital pattern may be downloaded three times only, so please save your files in a safe place after downloading. All digital patterns include five files:
- Directions for how to print your digital pattern
- A large format pattern that can be taken to a copy shop to print
- An A0 format pattern that can be taken to a copy shop to print
- A tiled pattern that can be printed at home on U.S. letter sized paper or A4 paper
- The Instruction book for your patterns which includes information on design, fabrication, and construction.
For more information on digital patterns, please visit our Digital Patterns FAQ page.