Access all the information you need to perfect your Eureka! Pants that Fit. On this page you will find links to documents referred to in our pattern instructions, videos and more.
- Watch Fit for Art’s video tutorials on custom fitting Eureka! Pants that Fit.
- Tracing an Adjusted Eureka! Pants Pattern will get you started on creating new styles with details patterns for your Eureka! Pants that Fit.
- Read a quick tutorial on how to Eliminate Darts for a Shaped Waistband (PDF) variation.
- Step by step photo guide to installing an invisible zipper, a lapped zipper and a fly front zipper. Also find photo step by steps of waist finishes for basic Eureka! Pants.
- Guide to Zipper Application provides directions for both invisible zipper and lapped zipper insertion.
- Want to hide the stitching on lined summer pants? Read Rae’s blog post for tips and tricks for underlining pants.
- Rae’s Hand Hemming Stitch (PDF) provides illustrated instructions for Rae’s favorite hand hemming stitch.
- Sarah’s Tips for Sewing, Tapering and Pressing a Dart (PDF) offers instructions for making smooth and beautiful darts.
- Choosing an Interfacing is your guide to choosing the right interfacing for your project.
- Sewing Resources offers our recommendations for books and other publications to help you improve your sewing or to find answers to other questions.
- Eureka! Pants Size Chart (PDF) helps you decide what size pattern you will need.
- Watch the videos of Rae’s appearances on Creative Living in which she talks with Sheryl Borden about making a Modern Pants Wardrobe and sewing your own jeans with Authentic Jeans Details.
- Take our Your Pants Your Fit Questionnaire to help you analyze your personal pant preferences and plan your pant wardrobe.
- Purchase online zoom consultations during the Covid 19 Pandemic for assistance with personalizing your Eureka! Pants pattern.
Sew News Resources
Refer to these volumes of Sew News for great design and pattern work information written by Rae for creating pants in the style you prefer. Or, purchase the entire set of articles as an ebook from Interweave:
- Oct/Nov 2014, pages 54-60 for “Pants Perfection Part I: Waistbands & Closures”
- Dec 2014/Jan 2015, pages 62-66 for “Pants Perfection Part II: Pockets”
- April/May 2015, pages 49-55 for “Pants Perfection Part III: Leg Shapes”