Access all the information you need to perfect your Tabula Rasa Knits. On this page you will find links to documents referred to in our pattern instructions and more.
- Common Fitting Adjustments for Tabula Rasa Knits (PDF) will help you find the solution to fitting issues with the knit tee or tunic.
- View Rae’s step-by-step video tutorials of several of the most Common Fitting Adjustments for Tabula Rasa Knits including: making a petite adjustment, adding ease in the upper sleeve, making a round back adjustment, moving smoothly between sizes, and adding an additional bust dart.
- Read our Knit Sewing Semantics blog post for advice on setting your machine to stitch on knit fabrics.
- Knit Tee Flat (PNG) or Knit Tunic Flat (PNG) provides a line drawing of the tee and tunic front and back that you can use to sketch and color as you plan your next Tabula Rasa Knit.
- Sewing Resources offers our recommendations for books, including books on working with knits, and other publications to help you improve your sewing or to find answers to other questions.
- Our Glossary of Common Sewing Terms offers definitions you may need to know.