Try one of these embellishments for your Tabula Rasa Jacket or Top:
- Want to add flowers to your latest Tabula Rasa creation? Try our Multi-Sized Flower Pattern as seen in Rae Cumbie’s article in the April/May issue of “Sew News Magazine”.
- Download our pattern to make your own Felted Wool Layered Flower Pin.
- Wrap It Up, directions and template for making an obi-style belt or an attached sash for a Tabula Rasa Jacket.
- Download our pattern to make your own Organza Rose Pin.
- Make yourself a cute Pintuck Pocket for your Tabula Rasa Jacket. You can also see photos of the pocket construction in this blog post, Pintuck Pocket for You.
Jeans Details Sampler Class:
- Download pattern for jeans fly front sample.
- Read our blog post Jeans – the Defining Details.
- Read our blog post The Details of Sporty Details.
- Read our blog post Pants and Pockets to be Thankful For.
- Read our blog post on Tailoring Jeans.
- Read or download Rae’s web extra for Sew News magazine on making DIY Jeans – Easy Faux Fly.
Zipper Sampler Class:
- Download Trouser fly front pattern.
- Read our blog post on inserting Fly Front Zippers in Trousers.
- Read our blog post on inserting Invisible Zippers in Pants.
- Read our blog post on inserting Lapped Zippers in Pants.
- Read our blog post on inserting Separating Zippers.
Knit Finishes Tutorial:
- Download the pattern for a U-neckline and Boat neckline sample.
- Download the instructions for the U-neckline and Boat neckline sampler.
- Search our Blog Post archive for posts on sewing with knits, including Knit Tee Hems, Boat and Ballet necklines and many more.