Start your Sew Successfully journey with the Tabula Rasa Jacket pattern and the ideal fabric for your mock-up. This kit includes:
- Tabula Rasa Jacket pattern in print format,
- 2.5 yards of our preferred mock-up fabric (100% cotton, 54” wide),
- Fit for Art’s Sew Successfully curved design ruler,
- 18″ x 2″ clear ruler with 1/8″ markings,
- 8” Fit for Art flexible ruler, and
- fine tip black Sharpie for drawing grainlines and HBLs.
We provide the materials and fitting information you need to get a comfortable and flattering fit. You end up with a sturdy mock-up that you can use to design simple to simply amazing jackets with the TRJ pattern and its Variations. Refer to our many resources on this website including:
- Common Fitting Adjustments for the TRJ:
- video demonstrations of pattern adjustments;
- sewing techniques and other tips on the Jacket Help page;
- inspirational jacket, shirt and vest samples in the Photo Gallery;
- an archive of blog posts for ideas and projects using Fit for Art’s jacket, knit top and pant patterns.
Check out the blog posts Making a Mock-up for the TRJ for more help in sewing your own mock-up and Sew Successful Pattern Work for pattern adjustment tips.
There are no reviews yet.