Do you already own the Tabula Rasa Jacket pattern but haven’t made a mock-up yet? Take advantage of this special offer to buy the TRJ Starter Kit without the pattern. We encourage you to invest in making and fitting the jacket mock-up so you can start playing with your fabric stash to create your own Tabula Rasa Jackets, vests, shirts and coats! What are you waiting for? Get started!
The mock-up kit includes:
- 2 yards of our preferred heavy muslin,
- a Sharpie for drawing HBLs and Grainlines,
- Sew Successfully Curved Ruler, and
- an 8″ Fit for Art flexible ruler.
We provide the materials and fitting information you need to get a comfortable and flattering fit. You end up with a sturdy mock-up that you can use to design simple to simply amazing jackets with the TRJ pattern and its Variations. Refer to our many resources on this website including:
- Common Fitting Adjustments for the TRJ:
- video demonstrations of the six most common pattern adjustments;
- sewing techniques and other tips on the Jacket Help page;
- inspirational jacket, shirt and vest samples in the Photo Gallery;
- an archive of blog posts for ideas and projects using Fit for Art’s jacket, knit top and pant patterns.