Downloadable patterns, templates and instructions for several new band styles for the Tabula Rasa Jacket in three download formats for all sizes, XS-3XL. Change up the look of your jacket with any of these new band styles:
- Wider or narrower kimono band,
- Faced band with piping,
- Faux shawl collar,
- Ruched band,
- Pleated or ruffled edge,
- Gathered or pleated collar,
- Split & shaped band.
Add unique looks with these closure techniques:
- Buttonhole loops,
- Tie closures,
- Inseam buttonholes.
Please note: This pattern does not include all pattern pieces needed for a full jacket; refer to the core Tabula Rasa Jacket pattern for the front, back, side and sleeve pattern pieces.
View samples of all the sleeve and cuff variations on Tabula Rasa Jackets, shirts and blouses in our photo gallery and this video Trunk Show. Find detailed how-to’s in our blog archive, Sew! Let’s Get Dressed.
About Digital Patterns
Digital patterns are in PDF format and may be downloaded on your computer or mobile device. Each digital pattern may be downloaded three times only, so please save your files in a safe place after downloading. All digital patterns include five files:
- Directions for how to print your digital pattern
- A large format pattern that can be taken to a copy shop to print
- An A0 format pattern that can be taken to a copy shop to print
- A tiled pattern that can be printed at home on U.S. letter sized paper or A4 paper
- The Instruction book for your patterns which includes information on design, fabrication, and construction.
The patterns and printing directions are now available for download in a zip file. A zip file is a compressed file or folder of files that takes up less storage space and can be transferred to other computers more quickly than uncompressed files. If you have any trouble with our zip files, or if you purchased a digital pattern before we migrated to zip files and are having problems re-downloading your pattern, please contact us.
For more information on digital patterns, please visit our Digital Patterns FAQ page.