Love this jacket? See more photos of the Flower Garden Jacket in our Photo Gallery.
You can create your own version of this reversible quilted jacket by following these detailed instructions. You will choose your own complementary fabrics for the primary and secondary jacket with Rae’s guidance. You will also need the Tabula Rasa Jacket pattern, Band Variations and Pockets for the TRJ, and will find Tips for Quilted Tabula Rasa Jackets a very helpful reference.
- 1 yard striped cotton for lower front and back, sides, and cuffs of the primary jacket
- 1¼ yards batik for sleeves and band of primary
- ¾ yard print for front and back yokes, flat piping on band, and hem bindings
- 1¾ yards floral cotton for front, back and sleeves of the secondary jacket and appliques
- ¾ yard print for sides, sleeve and hem bindings, and front band of secondary
- ½ yard tiny print to cover seams on secondary
- Batting for one jacket
- Matching thread