The Art of the Custom Tee
October 27 @ 9:00 am – October 29 @ 4:00 pm
Fit for Art Patterns joins Nick Coman and Dragonfly Creative to offer a 3-day dyeing and sewing workshop in Ridgway, Colorado. Create a dressy custom tunic or tee from fabric that you dye yourself while learning fitting and sewing tricks from Rae and Nick for handling knits. All in the shadows of the majestic San Juan mountains in beautiful Southwest Colorado.
We will be ice dyeing knit rayon and making the gorgeous Tabula Rasa Knit Tee or Tunic. Under Nick’s expert guidance, we will hand dye your fabric. Then Rae will guide you in fitting and constructing your choice of a gorgeous tunic or tee with customizable neck, sleeve, and hem, out of your hand dyed fabric.
When: Fri/Sat/Sun October 27-29, 2023 from 9am – 4pm daily with an hour for lunch
Registration Cost: $650
- All materials and supplies are provided, including sewing machines (if you don’t want to bring your own).
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided daily
- Dinner will be served on the first night at Nick’s home.
- Dinner the last night is included at a location to be determined. [either be dinner in Telluride or wine and cheese reception.]
- Housing is on your own; we will provide a list of local licensed AirBnB’s.
- The cut off date for registration is October 20, 2023 to insure the availability of supplies.
Register with Dragonfly Creative by October 20, 2023!